Christian Bauer helps people & companies communicate meaningful futures through the use of technology — by creating sharp visual experiences. Online, offline and in between.
Profile and Skills
Christian Bauer is a UX/UI–Designer, Developer and Digital Strategist in Berlin and teaches at Berlin University of the Arts (UdK). He creates visual identities —focusing on the growing digital world in which we live & communicate— and develops adaptive strategies that break everyday monotony.
A native of Austria, Christian has had the pleasure of working in Sydney, London and Vienna. A Masters in Visual Communication at the Berlin University of Arts (UDK–Berlin) brought him to the vibrant city he now calls his home. He helps businesses adapt to technological change by creating innovative visual spaces.
For example design– & digital projects as Votiv Cinema De France, Narcotic.City Research, the nominated architecture blog TheLink.Berlin, Studio Bruch, Boll & Cie Champagner, Fabrics Leichtfried or Sudhaus.
As a designer and digital native, Christian translates messages across mediums while shifting the popular borders between physical & digital space— particularly in design & development. He designs stories, thinks beyond static pages and gives life to authentic digital experiences.
Christian has a broad knowledge of all fields of Design and Creation— including Digital Design, Responsive & Progressive Webdesign, User Interface & Experience Design with Authentic Motion, App- & Service Design and Visualization of Information. He incorporates key yet often overlooked 'aspects' in his work: Big Data, Semantics, Privacy, Performance and Accessibility.
Christian works across all disciplines and enjoys using his conceptual problem solving skills to collaborate with clients and team members. In his free time he builds projects as a digital artist or joins his network of talented friends in new creative opportunities.
Christian works between following borders:
- physical / digital
- design / development
- content / semantics
- clear / playful
- art / design
Connect and Contact
Every collaboration starts with a conversation—
Christian Bauer, MA— Designer & Digital Strategist in Berlin, Germany
- Visuelle Kommunikation Universität der Künste Berlin (UDK Berlin) / Berlin University of the Arts (Master)Universität der Künste BerlinBerlin,Berlin Brandenburg 10623Germany
- COFA – College of Fine Arts / University of New South Wales (Exchange)UNSW Art & DesignPaddington, Sydney,NSW 2021Australia
- Information Design – FH Joanneum University of Applied Sciences (Bachelor)FH JOANNEUM GrazGraz,Steiermark 8020Austria
- Media & Fine Arts – University of Plymouth (Exchange)University of PlymouthPlymouth,Devon PL4 8AAUnited Kingdom
- Berlin (Berlin Brandenburg10969,Germany)
- Vienna (Wien1050,Austria)
- Graz (Steiermark8010,Austria)
- Sydney (NSW2010,Australia)
Christian helps people and companies communicate meaningful futures through the use of technology. He creates visual identities - with focus on the growing digital world in which we live & communicate - and develops adaptive strategies that break everyday firstname.lastname@example.org+49 (0)176 992 647 85https://bauerchristian.com/Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg10969Germany